- Published on Wednesday, 17 December 2014 13:40
- Written by Daniel Smith
Don’t you notice that even when you are made-up but your eyes aren’t “bright”, it somehow doesn’t make your face glow? It’s because the eyes are the first thing people look at when gazing upon other people’s faces. It’s the first thing they notice.
So whether your eyes are dull because of stress, lack of sleep or emotional distress, here are some ways to get back that sparkle:
1. Be careful when using make-up around your eye area. Much of the irritation around our eyes can be traced to products we use – make-up included. Always try out beauty products to check if you are allergic to it.
2. Drink water. The eye puffiness won’t go away unless you are hydrated enough. And if you dehydrated (you can be dehydrated without getting “sick”) or your body’s not getting enough water, your body’s largest organ – your skin – suffers. Dry and flaky skin prone to wrinkles and fine lines can happen sooner than you think.
3. Use the best eye cream. The skin area around the eyes is the most delicate part of the face. Only the best products will do! It goes without saying that you should only use safe and proven products. Here are a few tips: eye creams suitable for day use can solve puffiness and dark circles. For intense eye skin repair and nourishment (like treating wrinkles), go for the night eye creams.
4. Be conscious of hygiene. Your eye brush make-up that applies eye shadow needs to be cleaned periodically. Your fingertips that reach for the eye creams before application need to be clean before you apply it to your skin. Better yet, try using a small spoon applicator when scooping out eye creams so you don’t have to put your fingers into the jar. Germs proliferate at a fast rate – it’s always best to err in the side of caution.
5. Protect your eyes. Sunglasses are not only fashion accessories – a good pair also protects your eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Don’t be conscious to use one especially when you are going to be out in direct sunlight for a long time. Use sunscreen. Sun damage is usually seen first around the eye skin area.
6. Get enough sleep. No amount of eye cream, make-up or water can perk up sleep-deprived eyes.
It is advisable that you do all the things above together to ensure you get brighter eyes that sparkle!
- Published on Friday, 12 December 2014 12:45
- Written by Daniel Smith
With so many people becoming more and more familiar with the inter-workings of the Internet, it`s not uncommon for both adults and children to take some time out of their busy schedules to learn how to design their own website. Fortunately, there is a lot of invaluable information online that discusses what is needed and when. From popular blogs to large forums, people can become engaged in these processes in all kinds of online communities and social networks. When getting started, however, it is important for each individual to be directed to the best resources. Specifically, the direction that will be most productive and profitable within a short window of time.
This said, both the novice and veteran users can benefit greatly from accessing sites that provide information on the topic how to make our own website. Many of these sites will provide instructions from start to completion with all kinds of valuable details. For instance, these sites will provide instruction on how to secure the site’s domain name and how to find the best web host providers for different kinds of sites. All of this information will need to be obtained on the front end if the person’s efforts are going to be successful when deploying the site.
People all over the world use the Internet for a wide diversity of reasons and purposes. Over time, adults and children have become interested in building their own website. Fortunately, there are a wide variety of different resources online that can assist those who are interested with building their own sites effectively and efficiently.